พบปัญหา 0x80248014

ไม่ระบุชื่อ
2025-03-29T19:04:45+00:00

Updates & Download ไม่ได้เลย ลองreset windowsใหม่แล้วก็ยังไม่ได้ ลองทำตามขั้นตอนตาม error 0x80248014 : แล้วไม่สามารถ Download หรือ Upgrade App บน Store - Microsoft Community นี้แล้วก็ยังแก้ปัญหาไม่ได้ ช่วยด้วยครับ อยากเล่นminecraft ลองเปลี่ยนอุปกรณ์ก็ยังไม่สามารถใช่storeได้

Windows สำหรับการใช้งานที่บ้าน | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store

คำถามที่ถูกล็อก คำถามนี้ถูกโยกย้ายจากชุมชนฝ่ายสนับสนุนของ Microsoft คุณสามารถลงคะแนนว่ามีประโยชน์หรือไม่ แต่ไม่สามารถเพิ่มความคิดเห็นหรือตอบกลับหรือติดตามคำถามได้

0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
ยอมรับคําตอบโดยผู้สร้างคําถาม
ไม่ระบุชื่อ
2025-03-30T12:07:38+00:00

Great, I am happy that worked. It's best to contact your primary ISP as they may have implemented some restrictions that are causing this problem.

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.

You're most welcome and have a great weekend.

คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

1 คนพบว่าคำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์
0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น

16 คำตอบเพิ่มเติม

เรียงลำดับตาม: มีประโยชน์มากที่สุด
  1. ไม่ระบุชื่อ
    2025-03-30T12:19:42+00:00

    Thank you too but sorry what is ISP?

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  2. ไม่ระบุชื่อ
    2025-03-30T12:04:28+00:00

    It's working right now thank you so much. So after now I have to download from other other networks? any advice what should I do with my primary network. other are not close to my PC so it very slow

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  3. ไม่ระบุชื่อ
    2025-03-30T11:43:18+00:00

    Have you tried connecting to another network such as your phone's mobile hotspot? What are you trying to download from the Microsoft Store? Is that Minecraft?

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  4. ไม่ระบุชื่อ
    2025-03-30T11:34:35+00:00

    I following all your solutions already but still the same error

    It'd be great if you could reply me using english I can understand it easier than Thai Thank you!

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น