What should I do if I get a black screen after the Microsoft logo on my Surface Pro 5?

Максим Сидоренко 0 Баллы репутации
2026-02-04T18:54:22.1633333+00:00

As usual, I wanted to draw on my tablet, but when I turned it on after the logo, there was just a black screen. I had Windows 10 22H2 installed.What to do?

Surface | Surface Pro | Производительность и техническое обслуживание
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

1 ответ

Сортировать по: Новейшие
  1. Clary-N 16,550 Баллы репутации Внешний персонал Microsoft Модератор
    2026-02-05T01:55:22.4833333+00:00

    I can see that your current locale is set to Russian. Since you’re writing in English here, I’ll continue supporting you in this language. If you’d prefer to switch to another language, just let me know.


    Hi Максим Сидоренко,

    Thank you for reaching out to the Microsoft Q&A forum. I understand how concerning it can be when a Surface gets stuck on the Microsoft logo and only shows a black screen.

    When a Surface powers on but stays on a black screen with the Microsoft logo (sometimes with a spinning circle or a “getting devices ready” message), this may point to a startup issue. The first thing I recommend is a forced restart. Please press and hold the Power button for about 20 seconds until the device fully shuts down and starts up again. Once you see the Windows logo reappear, release the button. This often clears temporary startup problems.

    If Windows still doesn’t load after that, the next step is to start the device using a USB recovery drive. To do this, shut the Surface down, insert the recovery USB, then press and hold Volume Down while you press and release the Power button. When the Surface logo appears, you can release Volume Down. This will start the device in recovery mode, where repair options are available.

    If you don’t have a recovery drive or need help creating one, let me know and I’ll be happy to guide you through it. Once we see how the restart or recovery goes, we can decide together on the best next step.


    If you have any further questions regarding this answer, please click "Comment".

    Note: If you'd like to receive email notifications about this chat, follow the steps in our documentation to enable email notifications.

    Этот ответ помог вам?


Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.