Функции Microsoft 365, которые помогают пользователям управлять подписками, параметрами учетной записи и сведениями для выставления счетов.
Hi @Kristel Jänese,
Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Q&A forum.
Please understand that our forum is a public platform, and we will modify your question to cover your personal information including your organization domain name in the description. Please notice to hide these personal or organization information next time you post error or some information to protect personal data.
Regarding that you can't log in to your account due to Microsoft Authenticator is. I’d like to ask a quick questions to better understand your situation and assist you effectively:
Could you please clarify whether you are an end user or an admin?
If you are an end user I would recommend you contact your account's Admin to reset your MFA settings through the Microsoft Entra Admin Center. Ask your administrator to follow these steps:
Revoke MFA sessions and require re-register in the Microsoft Entra admin center
You could provide your admin this article for a better view: Manage authentication methods for Microsoft Entra multifactor authentication - Microsoft Entra ID |…
If you’re unsure who the Global Admin is within your organization, you can find guidance on locating them here: How do I find my Microsoft 365 admin? - Microsoft Support.
But if you are an admin may I ask :
Do you have any other admin account that you can use to log in to Microsoft 365 Admin center?
If you don't have any other admin account in this situation, the Microsoft Data Protection team has tools and processes in place to verify identity and regain access to administrator accounts.
Please note that forum moderators have no control over user accounts, especially when it comes to logging in to your account, resetting your password, changing your access, etc.
Therefore, If you are the only administrator in your organization, then you need to involve Microsoft data protection team. Please try to find the related hotline number to call the frontline let them raise a ticket for you: Customer service phone numbers - Microsoft Support
In some countries, this is an automated conversation: First, when you call the hotline, they will ask you what kind of problem you are struggling with.
Answer: Authenticator.
A: What products do you use?
B: Office 365 for business.
Verification: Education or company account?
B: For companies
A: Are you an administrator?
B: Yes.
A: Are there any other administrators in your organization?
B: No.
A: I need one.... Service request?
B: Yes
If your organization's Office 365 Business/Education subscription is from a partner or reseller, and the global administrator is unable to open a service request on your end, contact the reseller's support provider to help open a service request on behalf of you instead.
Thank you again for your time and understanding. While my initial response may not resolve the issue immediately, I’d like to gather more details about your situation so I can assist you more effectively.
I really appreciate your patience, and I’m here to help. Looking forward to your response!
Wishing you and your family a prosperous New Year.
If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread