Устранение неполадок с отображением веб-сайта или проблем с функциональностью в Edge на устройствах с Windows 11
Этот браузер больше не поддерживается.
Выполните обновление до Microsoft Edge, чтобы воспользоваться новейшими функциями, обновлениями для системы безопасности и технической поддержкой.
Hello Microsoft, I have a script that opens the Msedge browser and logs off when I try to close it. The script is written in PowerShell and deployed to domain computers using GPO (User Configuration -> Windows Settings -> Logon/Logoff Scripts). The script seems to work as intended, but when it comes to websites that require access to video and microphone, the browser starts to slow down and simply can't access the site. This occurs on absolutely all websites that require access to video and microphone. However, if I run the script locally and not through GPO, everything works correctly, including access to the camera and microphone. Could you please tell me what the problem might be?
Устранение неполадок с отображением веб-сайта или проблем с функциональностью в Edge на устройствах с Windows 11
Hi,
It sounds like you’ve really tried everything under the sun here, PowerShell, Python, SYSTEM context, even editing the registry and trying the Shell parameter trick. I totally get why you’d be feeling at a loss; this isn’t something that’s widely documented. One thing that often trips people up in situations like this is Edge’s Application Guard. Even if you’ve enabled AudioCaptureAllowed and VideoCaptureAllowed and allowed specific URLs, if Edge is running in an isolated container, it can still block the camera and microphone. There’s a policy specifically for that, Allow camera and microphone access in Microsoft Defender Application Guard, and a related registry key (EnableCameraMicrophoneRedirection) that might need to be set to let hardware through.
Kind regards
Hi,
You're very much welcome. If all is resolved, feel free to mark the answer for this thread. Otherwise, please let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.
regards,