Добрый день, подскажите, пожалуйста, в одном вопросе, а именно, у меня есть два пользователя с одинаковой лицензией (business standard), один может выбрать параметры открытия классической версии в настройках, а у другого нет такой возможности даже через веб-версию. Можете ли вы сказать мне, с чем это связано? приложение Office скачали официально
Good afternoon, please tell me in one question, namely, I have two users with the same license (business standard), one is able to select the classic version opening parameters in the settings, and the other does not have such an opportunity even through the web version. Can you tell me what this is related to ?
What we did :
Reassigned the license , Reinstalled Teams , Cleared the cache,
I also noticed that I logged in with his account from my PC, I managed to choose a classic. It is on his computer that it does not work. Also, other users began to ask the question on what principle this process works, someone has 3 options, someone has 2 options.
there are 3 choices in this figure, but for some reason one user has only 2 options web and teamshttps://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/77eadc8d-9963-47be-8e5d-8a26fe8f808b?platform=QnA
