Procesy w Microsoft 365 do aplikacji pakietu Office, wymienia kluczy produktowych i aktywacji licencji.
Hi Cherrelyn,
Thank you for the additional suggestions. I've completed the registry analysis you recommended:
I've thoroughly examined HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList and found all profiles are legitimate:
- System profiles: S-1-5-18 (SYSTEM), S-1-5-19 (LOCAL SERVICE), S-1-5-20 (NETWORK SERVICE)
- User profile: S-1-5-21-1557056498-1580817122-3087789175-1001 (User)
- SQL Server profiles: SQLTELEMETRY, MSSQLFDLauncher, MSSQLSERVER service profiles
None of the problematic SIDs we identified in the ACL scan have corresponding entries in ProfileList.
Current Status:
- ✅ Removed 8 problematic SIDs from ACL entries across the system
- ✅ Verified no orphaned profiles in registry
- ✅ Confirmed all S-1-5-21-* SIDs correspond to valid accounts
- ❌ Windows 11 upgrade still fails with identical error
At this point, I'm starting to feel like we're both taking somewhat blind approaches to this issue. The standard SID cleanup and registry verification steps haven't resolved the core problem, and I suspect we need to pivot our troubleshooting strategy.
Best regards,
Patryk