Windows 10 BSOD unexpected store exception and error 0xc00000e

Anonimowe
2022-08-07T20:03:11+00:00

Hello, because I don't know what i can do more i need help. As title says i'm keep getting BSODs after a significant amount of time or after some time after closing a game. The problem with unexpected store exception BSOD is pretty new but I was dealing with error 0xc00000e before. As it turned out my sata cable went loose so now it should be all ok. I don't really know how to describe it more precisely. Just after closing a game or playing longer the same game my computer completly freezes and I'm just waiting to see the BSOD. For now i tried to deal with it on my own but I don't know what to do more. I tried with sfc /scannow to see if maybe windows will repair it, I updated all my drivers (used drivereasy to show me drivers that needs an update), used the windows memory diagnostic test (mdsched.exe everything was ok) and i checked the sata cables to be sure that they were not loose.

PC specs:

Motherboard: b450 tomahawk max

Processor: Ryzen 7 2700x

Graphic: GTX 1060 6gb

Ram: 2x8gb Patriot 3200MHz CL16 Viper 4
SSD: Samsung 250gb evo 850
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB ST2000DM008

Power supply: i'm sorry but i don't remember

Thanks for your time and any help.

ps. sorry if my english was hard to understand i'm pretty tired of this.

Windows dla domu | Windows 10 | Wydajność i błędy systemu

Pytanie zablokowane. To pytanie zostało zmigrowane ze społeczności pomocy technicznej firmy Microsoft. Możesz zagłosować, czy pytanie jest pomocne, ale nie możesz dodawać komentarzy ani odpowiedzi, ani też śledzić pytania.

Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy
Odpowiedź zaakceptowana przez autora pytania
DaveM121 937.5K Punkty reputacji Niezależny doradca
2022-08-10T13:34:23+00:00

Hi grracz24,

Thank you for the screenshot, it seems Windows was re-installed before and the boot partition is not on the same drive as Windows is installed on.

When re-installing Windows, there is a known bug, you must disconnect any other drive temporarily leaving only the target drive connected, that will force the Windows installation to create a new boot (EFI) partition on the system drive.

Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?

1 osoba uznała tę odpowiedź za pomocną.
Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy

Dodatkowe odpowiedzi: 25

Sortuj według: Najbardziej pomocne
  1. Anonimowe
    2022-08-10T15:39:59+00:00

    I did reinstall windows but now it seems like my HDD is not getting enough power. After plugging it in i can hear something like beeping from and computer can't see it. It's strange because it worked flawlessly before.

    Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?

    Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy