AirParrot3 does not start

Anonimowe
2020-11-17T23:47:51+00:00

Hello everyone,

I have troubles with running AirParrot3 software.

I cannot even start the app on my Windows 10.

I was strugling with Squirrels Support for more then month but today they decided that, my purchase will be refound and they do not know why and how AirParrot is not working on my notebook.

I can post any detail is needed to resolve this issue but I will start with Event Viewer log.

Below you can find details about device I use:

Asus ROG Strix Scar III G531

Windows 10 Pro, v. 20H2

Build 19042.630

Experience Pack 120.2212.31.0

Windows dla domu | Windows 10 | Projekcja komputera

Pytanie zablokowane. To pytanie zostało zmigrowane ze społeczności pomocy technicznej firmy Microsoft. Możesz zagłosować, czy pytanie jest pomocne, ale nie możesz dodawać komentarzy ani odpowiedzi, ani też śledzić pytania.

Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy

Odpowiedzi: 7

Sortuj według: Najbardziej pomocne
  1. Anonimowe
    2020-11-18T16:31:52+00:00

    Not seeing anything remarkable in the results right before Windows error report is called, but this is managed .NET code so without knowing its internals, I can't really venture a guess based on the procmon trace. I do see some 3rd party antivirus injection from ESET, so it may be worth disabling or temporarily uninstalling ESET to eliminate that as a cause.

    Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?

    Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy
  2. Anonimowe
    2020-11-18T11:28:09+00:00

    Ok, thank you William,

    You can find Log files at my GD from link below:

    GoogleDrive AirParrot3 ProcessMonitorLogs

    Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?

    Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy