Random_irql_not_less_or_equal kbdclass.sys bluescreens

Anonimowe
2024-03-01T15:01:14+00:00

Hi,

My laptop often bluescreens since the beginning of January with this: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal kbdclass.sys .

I have tried everything from updating the drivers to straight up removing them but my actions are resultless if this is a word.

Any help will be appreciated.

Windows dla domu | Windows 11 | Urządzenia i sterowniki

Pytanie zablokowane. To pytanie zostało zmigrowane ze społeczności pomocy technicznej firmy Microsoft. Możesz zagłosować, czy pytanie jest pomocne, ale nie możesz dodawać komentarzy ani odpowiedzi, ani też śledzić pytania.

Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy

Odpowiedzi: 21

Sortuj według: Najbardziej pomocne
  1. DaveM121 937.6K Punkty reputacji Niezależny doradca
    2024-03-01T16:16:33+00:00

    Do you have any more minidump files you can upload for analysis?

    Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?

    Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy
  2. Anonimowe
    2024-03-01T15:49:10+00:00

    You should have the permission by now.

    Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?

    Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy
  3. DaveM121 937.6K Punkty reputacji Niezależny doradca
    2024-03-01T15:46:18+00:00

    I tried to download your file(s) but they are not shared, please try sharing the file(s) again, also I sent a share request on Google Drive, that may be in your Email.

    Please let me know here when the file(s) are shared.

    Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?

    Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy
  4. Anonimowe
    2024-03-01T15:37:50+00:00

    Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?

    Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy
  5. DaveM121 937.6K Punkty reputacji Niezależny doradca
    2024-03-01T15:32:23+00:00

    Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.

    Please check to see if your PC is producing any minidump files, I will check those to see if they provide any insight into a potential cause of the system crashes.

    Open Windows File Explorer.

    Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump

    Copy any minidump files onto your Desktop, then zip those up.

    Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox... etc.), then choose to share those and get a share link.

    Then post the link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you.

    Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?

    Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy