Installing chipset provided by Gigabyte did not help. BSOD is steel appearing every time.
Do you have any other suggestions?
Ta przeglądarka nie jest już obsługiwana.
Przejdź na przeglądarkę Microsoft Edge, aby korzystać z najnowszych funkcji, aktualizacji zabezpieczeń i pomocy technicznej.
Hello.
For a few days every time I run my PC BSOD appears. It happens when turning on or waking up after hibernation.
Also happened 3 times computer got stuck in bios not seeing any boot option. Turning off via power switch and turning on again makes computer start with BSOD.
When it starts it works properly i would say.
I installed the newest graphic, WiFi and chipset drivers. Bios is up to date.
Windows memory diagnostics checked, fine.
CHKDSK /f /r done, everything seems fine.
sfc /scannow done, no damaged files detected.
SSD SMART in crystal disk info fine.
The device is Gigabyte A5 k1 gaming laptop with ryzen 7 5800H and rtx 3060, 2 years now. Windows 10 Home up to date.
I am attaching dmp files.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hEvzQjkckm1TV4o9KYnJm3cqp7BChiQu/view?usp=drive_link
Pytanie zablokowane. To pytanie zostało zmigrowane ze społeczności pomocy technicznej firmy Microsoft. Możesz zagłosować, czy pytanie jest pomocne, ale nie możesz dodawać komentarzy ani odpowiedzi, ani też śledzić pytania.
Installing chipset provided by Gigabyte did not help. BSOD is steel appearing every time.
Do you have any other suggestions?
OK. Thank you for help. We'll be in touch.
Yes, it would be best to uninstall the current driver version first.
Ok then, I will try this solution. Should I uninstall current driver first?