Click your Start Button, then just type sysdm.cpl and press Enter.
On the resulting dialog, select the Advanced tab.
Click the Settings button in the Startup and Recovery section.
Please provide a screenshot of the next window.
Ta przeglądarka nie jest już obsługiwana.
Przejdź na przeglądarkę Microsoft Edge, aby korzystać z najnowszych funkcji, aktualizacji zabezpieczeń i pomocy technicznej.
I had to fix my pc lately with a new motherboard cuz the first one killed itself and now i dont know what's going on
list of the bsod errors:
memory managnent (only once)
unexpected store exception
[after a bsod i always have to change boot in bios]
the bsod happened too before the hardware change
Pytanie zablokowane. To pytanie zostało zmigrowane ze społeczności pomocy technicznej firmy Microsoft. Możesz zagłosować, czy pytanie jest pomocne, ale nie możesz dodawać komentarzy ani odpowiedzi, ani też śledzić pytania.
Click your Start Button, then just type sysdm.cpl and press Enter.
On the resulting dialog, select the Advanced tab.
Click the Settings button in the Startup and Recovery section.
Please provide a screenshot of the next window.
should i reinstall windwos?
10 minutes ago I had this bsod SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION
Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.
Please check to see if your PC is producing any minidump files, I will check those to see if they provide any insight into a potential cause of the system crashes.
Open Windows File Explorer.
Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
Copy any minidump files onto your Desktop, then zip those up.
Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox... etc.), then choose to share those and get a share link.
Then post the link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you.