Hi Jakub
I think at this stage, a full clean install of Windows 10 from a bootable USB may be the best option, rather than continuing to troubleshoot . . .
Ta przeglądarka nie jest już obsługiwana.
Przejdź na przeglądarkę Microsoft Edge, aby korzystać z najnowszych funkcji, aktualizacji zabezpieczeń i pomocy technicznej.
Hi,
for about a week I have had a problem with starting Windows normally. It happened before but very rarely so i forgot about that. It only occurse when i turn off (restart works fine) computer for more than 20 minutes and then switch power on, my computer freezes on the post windows loading screen two times, then automatic repair launches and next screen tells my that it couldn’t repair my computer. But when i push restart, it starts normally. My drivers are up to date besides bios, because on the newer version it was even worse. I also opened whea dmp file from crashes, where i found that it was because ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x79E616) and bugcheck code: 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFF910551C02BD0, 0xBEA00000, 0x108). My CPU isn’t overclocked (but it was). I also noticed problem with installing previous WHQL version of graphic driver, when they were installing i got black screen and then computer automaticly tried to restart (and fell into automatic repair loop, mentioned before). Important is that safe boot works perfectly and no errors occurses. What can I do?
Thanks in advance.
Pytanie zablokowane. To pytanie zostało zmigrowane ze społeczności pomocy technicznej firmy Microsoft. Możesz zagłosować, czy pytanie jest pomocne, ale nie możesz dodawać komentarzy ani odpowiedzi, ani też śledzić pytania.
Hi Jakub
I think at this stage, a full clean install of Windows 10 from a bootable USB may be the best option, rather than continuing to troubleshoot . . .
The problem still exists, my computer freezes when windows is starting, the same i had before. Two restarts, then automatic repair and after clicking restart now computer is booting normally.
Hi Jakub
I am glad that error is gone, are you still experiencing blue screens?
I restored the default as you said before testing RAM. That "no gop support" is not poping since then but unfortunately windows is still freezing at the startup.
Hi Jakub
I think that action has corrupted you BIOS, boot into BIOS and in there you will find the option to restore defaults, select that option then choose Save and Exit, then wait to see if that error pops up again . . .