Zarządzanie rozszerzeniami przeglądarki w Microsoft Edge na Windows 10
Ta przeglądarka nie jest już obsługiwana.
Przejdź na przeglądarkę Microsoft Edge, aby korzystać z najnowszych funkcji, aktualizacji zabezpieczeń i pomocy technicznej.
I wanted to enable additional options in the extension settings in Microsoft Edge, but it shows a message that I can access them by upgrading to the premium version, which I should already have access to. I tried logging in again, reinstalling the extension and reinstalling the browser, but it didn't help.
Zarządzanie rozszerzeniami przeglądarki w Microsoft Edge na Windows 10
Pytanie zablokowane. To pytanie zostało zmigrowane ze społeczności pomocy technicznej firmy Microsoft. Możesz zagłosować, czy pytanie jest pomocne, ale nie możesz dodawać komentarzy ani odpowiedzi, ani też śledzić pytania.
Ok, good at least you now know there will be a resolution shortly.
Please let me know if you need any further assistance.
Kind Regards,
Elise
The only further suggestion I can give is to contact Office 365 support using the Get Help app in the start menu and ask for an agent to look to see if there is an issue with your account.
Thank you for trying to help Elsie!
I recently contacted Microsoft's technical support. The consultant informed me that it's an internal problem that they are already working on. He assured me that I would receive an e-mail once the issue is resolved.