What's preventing my access to Microsoft Editor premium features despite having a Microsoft 365 Personal?

Anonimowe
2023-05-04T20:12:54+00:00

I wanted to enable additional options in the extension settings in Microsoft Edge, but it shows a message that I can access them by upgrading to the premium version, which I should already have access to. I tried logging in again, reinstalling the extension and reinstalling the browser, but it didn't help.

Microsoft Edge | Rozszerzenia przeglądarki | Windows 10

Pytanie zablokowane. To pytanie zostało zmigrowane ze społeczności pomocy technicznej firmy Microsoft. Możesz zagłosować, czy pytanie jest pomocne, ale nie możesz dodawać komentarzy ani odpowiedzi, ani też śledzić pytania.

Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy

Odpowiedzi: 7

Sortuj według: Najbardziej pomocne
  1. Anonimowe
    2023-05-05T10:43:37+00:00

    The only further suggestion I can give is to contact Office 365 support using the Get Help app in the start menu and ask for an agent to look to see if there is an issue with your account.

    Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?

    Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy
  2. Anonimowe
    2023-05-05T10:41:55+00:00

    Ok, and I know you may have already checked this. But the account you are logging in with is the same Microsoft account you have subscribed to Office 365 personal on?

    Yes, I've thoroughly confirmed that I'm using the same Microsoft account linked to my Office 365 Personal subscription. Additionally, I checked that everything is fine with the subscription.

    Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?

    Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy
  3. Anonimowe
    2023-05-05T10:11:44+00:00

    Ok, and I know you may have already checked this. But the account you are logging in with is the same Microsoft account you have subscribed to Office 365 personal on?

    Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?

    Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy
  4. Anonimowe
    2023-05-05T09:44:02+00:00

    Hi, I'm Elise, a fellow user like yourself and I'd be happy to help with your issue.

    Could you check if you have the same issue if you edit in English or Polish?

    Kind Regards,
    Elise

    Hi Elsie,

    Unfortunately, the same issue occurs when editing across all languages.

    Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?

    Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy
  5. Anonimowe
    2023-05-04T22:13:55+00:00

    Hi, I'm Elise, a fellow user like yourself and I'd be happy to help with your issue.

    Could you check if you have the same issue if you edit in English or Polish?

    Kind Regards,

    Elise

    Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?

    Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy