Microsoft Teams sent frame rate capped?

Anoniem
2021-12-27T13:55:38+00:00

Microsoft Teams sent frame rate seems to be capped at 15FPS? Is this correct or is there a way I can change it back to the promised 30FPS?

I read somewhere that the sent frame rate has been lowered due to heavy loads during covid-19?

Appreciate any answers

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for Education | Vergaderingen en oproepen | Audio en video

Vergrendelde vraag. Deze vraag is gemigreerd vanuit de Microsoft Ondersteuning-community. U kunt met een stem aangeven of de inhoud nuttig is, maar u kunt geen opmerkingen of antwoorden toevoegen of de vraag volgen.

0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen

6 antwoorden

Sorteren op: Meest nuttig
  1. Anoniem
    2021-12-27T20:21:50+00:00

    Thanks for all the help so far, I got everything working now except sharing audio from the computer (yes I turned on the option)

    I'm positive I'm using the correct audio devices so I think I need to do something in OBS to fix this

    Was dit antwoord nuttig?

    0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen