PC keeps crashing when trying HDMI 120hz/HDR to TV

Anoniem
2023-01-07T13:29:55+00:00

Hello,

I've been trying to get my PC to work on my TV for a while now, even bought a new HDMI cable that can handle 4k at 120hz. 4k at 60hz works just fine but when I try to enable 120hz/HDR on my PC to the TV it keeps crashing, blue screen. The TV does support 4k 120hz HDR.

I've tried updating drivers, going into windows and Nvidia control panel to try and put it in through there but nothing seems to work.

I have an 3060 with a i7-11th gen, 16gb ram. From what I know this should be able to run both 120hz and HDR but it keeps crashing with stop code "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" and what failed "nvlddmkm.sys".

I hope I can get some help here cause I'm getting desperate. Thanks in advance.

Windows voor thuisgebruik | Windows 10 | Pc-projectie

Vergrendelde vraag. Deze vraag is gemigreerd vanuit de Microsoft Ondersteuning-community. U kunt met een stem aangeven of de inhoud nuttig is, maar u kunt geen opmerkingen of antwoorden toevoegen of de vraag volgen.

0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen

6 antwoorden

Sorteren op: Meest nuttig
  1. DaveM121 938.1K Reputatiepunten Onafhankelijke adviseur
    2023-01-08T08:09:41+00:00

    Hi Ajkur,

    Sorry, I was offline.

    All your minidump files indicate it is the Nvidia card device driver that is causing the system crashes, nothing else is listed as contributing to the crashes.

    Was dit antwoord nuttig?

    0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen