Ever since I've done this my performance for the games that I play have tanked massively, I don't know what caused it, I hope you can understand why this happened all of a sudden
PC keeps crashing when trying HDMI 120hz/HDR to TV
Hello,
I've been trying to get my PC to work on my TV for a while now, even bought a new HDMI cable that can handle 4k at 120hz. 4k at 60hz works just fine but when I try to enable 120hz/HDR on my PC to the TV it keeps crashing, blue screen. The TV does support 4k 120hz HDR.
I've tried updating drivers, going into windows and Nvidia control panel to try and put it in through there but nothing seems to work.
I have an 3060 with a i7-11th gen, 16gb ram. From what I know this should be able to run both 120hz and HDR but it keeps crashing with stop code "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" and what failed "nvlddmkm.sys".
I hope I can get some help here cause I'm getting desperate. Thanks in advance.
Windows voor thuisgebruik | Windows 10 | Pc-projectie
Vergrendelde vraag. Deze vraag is gemigreerd vanuit de Microsoft Ondersteuning-community. U kunt met een stem aangeven of de inhoud nuttig is, maar u kunt geen opmerkingen of antwoorden toevoegen of de vraag volgen.
6 antwoorden
Sorteren op: Meest nuttig
-
Anoniem
2023-01-07T17:32:15+00:00 -
Anoniem
2023-01-07T16:26:20+00:00 The /minidump map was empty, however the /minidumps map did have 5 files, here is the link https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/69bg2gecb3u0e8szi0m8c/h?dl=0&rlkey=x2ah0maeudjedrhtzxfyxlsxy
-
DaveM121 937.5K Reputatiepunten Onafhankelijke adviseur2023-01-07T14:52:59+00:00 Hi Ajkur,
Please check to see if your PC is producing any minidump files, I will check those to see if they provide any insight into a potential cause of the system crashes.
Open Windows File Explorer.
Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
Copy any minidump files onto your Desktop, then zip those up.
Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox... etc.), then choose to share those and get a share link.
Then post the link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you.
-
DaveM121 937.5K Reputatiepunten Onafhankelijke adviseur2023-01-07T14:01:54+00:00 Hi Ajkur,
I am Dave, I will help you with this.
Completely remove the current Nvidia device driver using the widely available free DDU utility, then restart your PC and go to the support page for your PC on the manufacturer's website to download and install their recommended version of the Nvidia device driver.
A slightly older version of that driver is more stable than the latest version.