windows 11 low battery screen

Anoniem
2021-11-02T12:31:43+00:00

Since the upgrade to windows 11, the low battery screen had disappeared.

Can anyone tell me how to get it back?

Now the laptop works until it goes/crashes into sleep/hybernation mode, that is extremely annoying!

Oh, and I work with sound switched off.

Thanks!

Windows voor thuisgebruik | Windows 11 | Slaapstand en in-/uitschakelen

Vergrendelde vraag. Deze vraag is gemigreerd vanuit de Microsoft Ondersteuning-community. U kunt met een stem aangeven of de inhoud nuttig is, maar u kunt geen opmerkingen of antwoorden toevoegen of de vraag volgen.

0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen

14 antwoorden

Sorteren op: Meest nuttig
  1. Anoniem
    2021-11-04T11:50:43+00:00

    I understand, so it means that the problem only happens in Windows 11, well, if the settings are correct, it is certainly a problem related to the system, go to the manufacturer's website and by laptop model, update all possible drivers, BIOS, Chipset , Network, etc.

    If it still doesn't solve the problem, this could be a bug that is happening on some laptops, like Windows 11 has just been released, it can happen, so it's important that developers know, use the shortcut Win+F to send your comment .

    I don't believe it's a removed feature in Windows 11, as the settings still exist, it just looks like they're not working.

    Your feedback is important, I hope they resolve it soon.

    Sorry but we're just community users, we're not employees, so we don't have any contact or direct access to the developers, the best thing to do is submit your comment.

    Yours sincerely,

    Claudeir

    Was dit antwoord nuttig?

    0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen
  2. Anoniem
    2021-11-03T20:33:44+00:00

    The language is an acquired taste ;).

    The settings are right, they work on an W10 laptop, and on this laptop until W11 was installed.

    I have read about people being happy that the annoying screen for low battery was removed in W11. Well that screen is what I want back because I rather connect a power supply, than see my laptop go into sleep mode at critical level and hope that no data is lost.

    I can set the percentage for the critical level higher to prevent data loss, but prefer the warning screen.

    Thanks for your patience, Gerard.

    Was dit antwoord nuttig?

    0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen
  3. Anoniem
    2021-11-03T19:33:06+00:00

    But it is exactly in these settings of your screenshot that I wanted you to reach, now you can change which battery level you should reach so that the system will show you a notification, right?

    (Sorry I don't understand the language in your screenshot, I'm not on a laptop either so the settings are different.)

    Yours sincerely,

    Claudeir

    Was dit antwoord nuttig?

    0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen
  4. Anoniem
    2021-11-03T19:24:27+00:00

    I can only get there when I go to start and search for controlpanel an then select System > Power Options etc.

    The screen is the same as the Windows 10 screen (no black top and no "File Edit View Tools".

    When I go to the advanced power settings, the settings are still the same as in Windows 10.

    See the image.

    Thanks, Gerard.

    Was dit antwoord nuttig?

    0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen