You may try to rebuild BCD manually. Site is in Russian, so autotranslation should be used. https://translated.turbopages.org/proxy_u/ru-en...
Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
This fixed my error code but now im back where i started basically with the error code 0xc0000225. I tried the method in this article: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-error-code-0xc0000225-mean-and-how-can-i/e0110496-0d2f-4cc8-aa61-e37ce3e22e6c but it didnt work. I also have a gpt formated drive as my os drive so thats why some of the methods dont work i guess. I feel like im one step closer but there is nothing that worls anymore. I tried unplugging everything aswell but it still didnt work. I dont know why but my pther HDD that i have used as regular storage for files always goes back to the letter C: for some reason so everytime i change my SSD boot disk to C: it wont stick after i reboot. And i am aware that all the «solutions» with C: commands needs to be typed as D: in my case