Unknown recurring charge from Microsoft-G[Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed] Singapore

Ben Lee 0 평판 포인트
2026-10-07T07:58:08.69+00:00

I cancelled my bank payment card associated with an unknown recurring Microsoft charge.

The unknown monthly charge appears as:

Microsoft-G**[Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed]** Singapore 21,830.00 KRW

Hence I literally cancelled the payment card because I was unable to identify the Microsoft account associated with this recurring charge.

 

Hence If future billing attempts continue to fail, I would like to know:

 

  • Whether any outstanding balance will remain.
  • Whether there are any consequences beyond account suspension or service interruption.
  • Whether there could be any legal or credit-related implications.

 

I would also like assistance identifying the Microsoft account associated with this charge to be honest, but I don't expect I could receive practical support for this.

Microsoft 365 및 Office | 구독, 계정, 청구 | 기업용 | 기타
댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변 1개

정렬 기준: 가장 유용함
  1. Nam-D 4,080 평판 포인트 Microsoft 외부 직원 중재자
    2026-10-07T10:31:06.78+00:00

    Since this is a Korean-language forum but I see that you are using English, I will respond to you in English. Please let me know if you have any other requests.

    Good day @Ben Lee,

    Firstly, I would like to answer your question:

    Whether any outstanding balance will remain:

    Since the payment has already been successfully charged, there should be no outstanding balance remaining on the account.

    Whether there are any consequences beyond account suspension or service interruption
    and whether there could be any legal or credit-related implications:

    Regarding potential consequences, I cannot definitively confirm every possible outcome, as it depends on the specific subscription and account status. However, in practice, situations like this are quite common when customers no longer use a tenant or subscription and are unable to identify the associated account.

    While I cannot definitively confirm all possible consequences, this situation is fairly common when customers no longer use a tenant and cannot identify the associated Microsoft account. In general, if payments continue to fail, the subscription may eventually be suspended or canceled. Simply canceling a payment card for an unused subscription would not typically be viewed as fraudulent activity

    Also, I will provide related information of your invoice via Private Message. Please access Private Message via the button below:

    사용자의 이미지


    If you found the answer helpful, kindly click the "Yes" button below. If you have any further questions about this answer, please click "Comment."

    이 대답이 도움이 되었나요?

    1명이 이 답변이 도움이 된다고 생각했습니다.
    댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.