Inquiry Regarding Microsoft 365 for Nonprofits Application Status (Submitted Sept 11)

Lee Seong Yong 0 평판 포인트
2026-09-22T03:15:33.3133333+00:00

Dear Microsoft 365 for Nonprofits Support Team,

On September 11, our organization, [Organization Name], submitted an application for the Microsoft 365 for Nonprofits program. We are writing to inquire about the status of our application as we have not yet received a response.

Could you please clarify the following points regarding our request?

Can you confirm if our organization is eligible to receive the nonprofit benefits?

If our application is not approved, could you please explain the reason?

We believe we have submitted all the required documentation. However, if there are any supplementary documents or additional information needed to process our application, please let us know.

Thank you for your time and assistance. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Microsoft 365 및 Office | 구독, 계정, 청구 | 기업용 | Windows
댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변 1개

정렬 기준: 등록순
  1. Jade Ng 15,860 평판 포인트 Microsoft 외부 직원 중재자
    2026-09-22T03:46:19.2533333+00:00

    Disclaimer: This platform is in Korean. However, I noticed that your message was written in English, so I will respond in English to ensure clarity and provide better assistance.

    Dear Lee Seong Yong,

    Thank you for reaching out. I understand your concern, particularly since you submitted the application on September 11 and have not yet received an update.

    At this point, I would recommend continuing to allow some time for the application to be processed. You may also submit another support request regarding your Microsoft for Nonprofits application if you would like further assistance with its status.

    Unfortunately, as a moderator, I do not have access to the internal systems used to review or track nonprofit applications, so I am unable to verify the application status on your behalf.

    Appreciate your patience and understanding. I hope your issue will be successfully resolved soon. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

    Wishing you a wonderful day ahead!

    이 대답이 도움이 되었나요?


답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.