My Microsoft account has been hacked

승기 강 0 평판 포인트
2026-09-21T09:20:00.8133333+00:00

My Microsoft account has been hacked. I can't log in with my old ID (email); it asks me to log in with a strange account. It says 'bibimail,' and I’ve seen that a few people have been victims of this email. The Bibimail account is ******@bibimail.net . My Xbox game and card number are also on that account, so please recover them. I've documented every proof that I bought a cheap game. I can send it if you need it. (Words may be garbled because a translator was used)

가정용 Windows | Windows 11 | 계정, 프로필 및 로그인
댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변 2개

정렬 기준: 가장 유용함
  1. Lucus-V 13,645 평판 포인트 Microsoft 외부 직원 중재자
    2026-09-21T18:28:58.92+00:00

    Note: This is the Korean-language forum. However, since you posted in English, I will respond in English.


    Hi 승기 강,

    I’m sorry to hear that your account has been compromised.

    From your description, it appears that someone may have gained access to your Microsoft account and changed the sign-in alias to a @bibimail.net address, which would explain why you can no longer sign in using your original email address.

    Please note that Microsoft Q&A is a public community forum staffed by volunteers and moderators. We do not have access to Microsoft accounts, account databases, security records, billing information, or account recovery systems.

    Because of this limitation, we cannot verify account ownership, investigate account activity, reverse alias changes, restore account access, or manually recover the account on your behalf.

    If you have not already done so, please submit the Microsoft Account Recovery Form: https://account.live.com/acsr.

    When completing the form, provide as much information as possible, including:

    • Previous email addresses associated with the account
    • Xbox gamertag information
    • Purchase history or order details
    • Billing or payment information previously linked to the account
    • Any other information that may help establish ownership

    Since account recovery is handled through Microsoft's account recovery process, the recovery form is the primary path available for regaining access to a compromised account. Providing accurate and detailed information will give you the best chance of successfully demonstrating ownership.

    I understand how concerning this situation is, especially if Xbox purchases, subscriptions, or payment methods are associated with the account. I sincerely hope you are able to recover it.

    이 대답이 도움이 되었나요?


  2. 승기 강 0 평판 포인트
    2026-09-21T09:58:37.27+00:00

    I have tried every Microsoft account recovery method I can. Please resolve this on Microsoft's side if possible (the words and sentence flow may be awkward due to the use of a translator)

    이 대답이 도움이 되었나요?

    댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.