고급 AI 기능 및 Windows Copilot 통합을 갖춘 PC
Please note that this is Korean Q&A Forum, any threads should be posted in Korean. However, I will still provide an answer in English based on your initial response.
Hello Dr Sung
Thank you very much for your message. I fully understand how frustrating it is to no longer be able to access the conversation history which contains important business information after an update; This is certainly a very worrying situation. Please you try the following steps:
- Repair/Reset the app:
- Open Windows Settings (Windows + I) > Installed Apps > Apps> Search for "Microsoft 365 Copilot" > Click the three dots > Advanced Options > Repair. If you still don't see your history, click Reset. (If you're using a Windows device)
- Update the license:
- Please do the following: Update the license button in Microsoft 365 apps
I've also noticed that other users are reporting this issue. However, as the moderator of this forum, I have no access to or permission regarding the Copilot backend infrastructure; So, I can't view, edit, or restore other users' chat histories. If the steps I've given don't resolve the issue, I recommend contacting Microsoft Support directly so they can provide further insights:
- Go to the "Contact Us" page in Microsoft Support.
Select Copilot.
Click on "Get help for individuals".
Enter a brief description of your issue in the search box.
Click "Get Help" and then select "Contact Support" below.
Go to the "Products and Services" tab and choose the appropriate product.
In the "Category" tab, choose the appropriate category or another option.
- Proceed to the confirmation step. Search for and select "Chat with a support agent in your web browser" (during business hours), if available. Explain your situation clearly.
I hope this helps.
If the answer is helpful, please click "Yes". If you have any further questions about this, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable email notifications if you want to receive notifications about this discussion.