Azure Tenant Blocked due to Inactivity (Error: AADSTS5000225) - Request for Restoration

승원 윤 0 평판 포인트
2026-08-10T04:07:55.3366667+00:00

Hi Microsoft Support Team,

My free Entra ID tenant has been blocked due to inactivity with error code AADSTS5000225.

I am the global administrator and was actively using this tenant to manage employee accounts. Could you please initiate a Private Message (PM) so I can provide additional tenant details for restoration?

Error Details:

Error Code: AADSTS5000225

Trace ID: [Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed]

Correlation ID: [Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed]

Timestamp: 2026-08-07 04:17:30Z

Thank you.

Microsoft 365 및 Office | 설치, 사용, 활성화 | 기업용 | 기타
댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변 1개

정렬 기준: 가장 유용함
  1. Demi Nguyen 2,330 평판 포인트 독립 자문가
    2026-08-10T10:16:20.8033333+00:00

    I noticed that you posted your question in English, so I’ll continue communicating in English for clarity. However, if you would prefer to switch to Korean, please feel free to let me know and I’ll be happy to accommodate. Images I provide will also be displayed in English due to the testing environment I use. Thank you for your understanding. 

     

    Hello 승원 윤,

    The error AADSTS5000225 indicates that the Microsoft Entra tenant has been blocked due to inactivity. This issue cannot be resolved through the Community forum because reactivation requires Microsoft to review the tenant from the backend. Microsoft guidance indicates that administrators should request reactivation as soon as possible, as the recovery period may be limited. Please contact Microsoft Customer Support and ask the frontline agent to create a support ticket for the blocked tenant: Microsoft 고객 지원에 문의 | Microsoft Support

    When you call the support number, you may hear an introduction of about 30 seconds such as "you can visit the link...". You can ignore this introduction and wait until you are presented with the options. Then press "1" as a business email user, and again "1" for technical help

    I also recommend calling during business hours. In my experience, it can be difficult to get through to the correct support queue, and automated systems don't always work as expected. If you can't get through on your first try, I suggest trying again later or at a different time.


    If you are unable to reach support via the phone numbers, there is a workaround you might consider: You can register for a new Microsoft 365 tenant by signing up for a trial subscription here: Microsoft 365 Enterprise: 플랜 및 가격 비교사용자의 이미지사용자의 이미지

    Once the new tenant is created, you can access the admin center and submit a support ticket from there, requesting to speak with the Data Protection Team on behalf of your original tenant.    

    When opening a support ticket, please make sure the Support Assistant (AI) in the Help panel is turned Off. Several customers have reported that the Contact Support option may not appear while the Support Assistant is enabled. Once the AI assistant is turned off, you should be able to enter a description of the issue and the Contact Support option will appear, allowing you to submit a ticket directly to Microsoft Support. 

    Microsoft 365 admin center 0 Search Contoso D 8. Add a user A Multi-factor authentication Refresh Delete user € X Self Help Contact Support Support History Marketplace Display name ™ Username 2 Support Assistant Off Billing Support How can we help? turn of Sp Assistance < Help & support 1 View service requests Tell us your problem so we can get you the right help and support. Customer Lockbox Requests Microsoft Surface support get help Settings 1 8/140 3 X Get Help Domains Search & intelligence Org settings Al-generated content ® Microsoft 365 Backup To get help for your Microsoft 365 for business subscription Integrated apps as an admin, you can use online or phone support options Viva available in the Microsoft 365 admin center. Here is a high- level overview and step-by-step instructions: Partner relationships 1. Access the Microsoft 365 admin center at Microsoft Edge https://admin.cloud.microsoft. You must be an admin Setup to access support features. [1] 2. On the bottom right side of the page, select Help & Reports > Contact support 4 Legal | Privacy

    Important notes:     

    • This new trial tenant will not give you access to any of the data or settings in your original locked tenant. It is solely a temporary means to contact Microsoft support.    
    • The resolution time might be longer as you are contacting support from a different tenant.    
    • Remember to cancel the trial subscription for the new tenant once your issue with the original account is resolved to avoid any unintended charges: Microsoft 365 관리 센터 Microsoft 비즈니스 구독 취소 | Microsoft Learn

    I hope the information provided helps guide you in the right direction. Although I’m unable to take direct action, I sincerely hope that the steps and recommendations I’ve shared can support you through the process.  

    Warm regards, 

    이 대답이 도움이 되었나요?

    2명이 이 답변이 도움이 된다고 생각했습니다.
    댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.