Account Recovery Request - Hacked Account (Email Changed)

한민 정 20 평판 포인트
2026-07-09T09:53:46.0833333+00:00

Hello, I am writing to request help recovering my Microsoft account.

My account was hacked, and the email address associated with it was changed without my permission. Because of this, I am unable to access or recover my account using the standard recovery form.

I have already tried the account recovery process multiple times, but it keeps failing due to missing or incorrect information. I believe I am the rightful owner of the account, and I can provide proof of purchase

: - Order number: [Moderator Note: Personal Info Removed] 

  • Purchase date: October 22, 2023
  • Product: Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition for PC
  • Payment method: KakaoPay

Regarding the payment: KakaoPay uses a numberless card system, so I do not have access to a full card number. Additionally, the card has been reissued, so the card number is now different.

I kindly ask for manual review and assistance in recovering my account.

Thank you for your time and support. Sincerely,


Moved from: <가정용 Windows | Windows 10 | 복구 및 백업>

가정용 Windows | Windows 10 | 복구 및 백업
댓글 0개 설명 없음

질문 작성자가 수락한 답변
Xavier-D 13,745 평판 포인트 Microsoft 외부 직원 중재자
2026-07-10T01:47:09.1433333+00:00

Disclaimer: Since you are using English language for this post, I will respond in the language you are using. As this is the Korean forum, you are welcome to let me know if you need me to respond in Korean. I respond in the language you are comfortable with. 

Please note that our forum is a public platform, and we will modify your question to hide your personal information in the description. Kindly ensure that you hide any personal or organizational information the next time you post an error or other details to protect personal data.  


Hello 한민 정

I’m sorry to hear that your account may have been compromised.

Since this is a public community forum, we’re unable to verify ownership, review order/payment information, or make changes to a Microsoft account here.

For hacked or compromised Microsoft accounts, please use the official Microsoft account recovery support page here: Recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account. The sign-in helper can guide you to the available recovery options.

If the recovery form keeps failing, you can also contact Microsoft Support for further assistance:

Please note that this is a user-to-user support forum. Moderators and contributors, including external Microsoft employees, are not allowed to directly interfere with Microsoft product features or access back-end systems. Our role is limited solely to providing technical guidance on reported incidents, requests, or ideas.  

  1. Open a website link - Contact - Microsoft Support 
  2. In the box below "We're here to help", type Microsoft 365, click "Get Help", and then click "Contact Support" below. 
  3. In this section, you will need to sign in to your Microsoft account. 
  4. Select "Microsoft 365 and Office" under Products & Services, select "Technical Support" as the category, and click to confirm 
  5. You can select " Chat with a support agent in your web browser " to access the chat window. 

I hope you can get the support you need, have a nice day.

이 대답이 도움이 되었나요?

1명이 이 답변이 도움이 된다고 생각했습니다.

0 추가 답변

정렬 기준: 등록순

답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.