Microsoft 계정 잠금 해제 요청 (Request to Unlock My Microsoft Account)

우성 최 0 평판 포인트
2026-06-26T11:22:33.7133333+00:00

안녕하세요.

제 Microsoft 계정이 갑자기 잠겨 더 이상 로그인할 수 없습니다.

계정 이메일: ***@gmail.com

구매 정보:

  • 주문 번호: ***
  • 구매일: 2026년 6월 24일
  • 제품: Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC
  • 결제 방법: 카카오페이

구매한 지 이틀 만에 계정이 잠겼으며, "Your account has been locked"와 "계정 복구가 차단됨"이라는 메시지가 표시됩니다.

저는 정당한 구매자이며 주문 확인 메일과 카카오페이 결제 내역을 모두 보유하고 있습니다.

계정 잠금 해제 또는 계정을 복구할 수 있도록 검토를 부탁드립니다.

필요하다면 구매 영수증과 결제 내역, 오류 화면도 모두 제출하겠습니다.

감사합니다.

Hello Microsoft Support,

My Microsoft account has been locked and I can no longer sign in.

Account email: ***@gmail.com

Purchase information:

  • Order Number: ***
  • Purchase Date: June 24, 2026
  • Product: Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC
  • Payment Method: KakaoPay

Only two days after purchasing Minecraft, my account was locked. I now receive the messages "Your account has been locked" and "Account recovery is blocked."

I am the legitimate owner of this account and I have the purchase confirmation email and KakaoPay payment record.

Please review my case and help me restore access to my Microsoft account.

I am happy to provide my purchase receipt, payment confirmation, and screenshots of the error messages if needed.

Thank you for your assistance.

가정용 Windows | Windows 11 | 계정, 프로필 및 로그인
댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.