Unable to Identify the Microsoft Account Linked to My Minecraft Purchase

Minchan Kim 0 평판 포인트
2026-06-19T23:12:58.4633333+00:00

Hello,

I am having trouble accessing my Minecraft account because I can no longer remember which Microsoft account is associated with my Minecraft purchase.

Here is my situation:

  • I was previously able to play Minecraft normally.

Due to an issue with the Minecraft Launcher, I signed out of my account.

When I tried to sign in again, the launcher asked me to purchase Minecraft again.

I tried signing in with all Microsoft accounts that I can remember, but none of them contain my Minecraft license.

I believe that I have forgotten the Microsoft account associated with the game.

I have already checked these email addresses:

[REMOVED ******@gmail.com]

[REMOVED ******@gmail.com]

[REMOVED ******@gmail.com]

I have also contacted Minecraft Support, but they advised me to contact Microsoft Support because they cannot assist with Microsoft account recovery.

To verify ownership, I can provide the following information:

Minecraft Java username (to the best of my knowledge): REMOVED PII

Microsoft Store purchase date: December 24, 2024

Purchase amount: KRW 30,000

Payment method: KakaoPay

Merchant Order Number:REMOVED PII

I am not asking for private account information. I would simply like to know whether there is any way to identify or recover access to the Microsoft account associated with this purchase.

Has anyone experienced a similar issue, or is there a Microsoft team that can help with this situation?

Thank you very much for your assistance.

Receipt:

사용자의 이미지

Microsoft 365 및 Office | 구독, 계정, 청구 | 가정용 | MacOS
댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변 1개

정렬 기준: 가장 유용함
  1. Ian-T 13,200 평판 포인트 Microsoft 외부 직원 중재자
    2026-06-30T06:20:09.13+00:00

    Please note that this is Korean Q&A Forum, any threads should be posted in Korean. However, I will still provide an answer in English based on your initial response. 

    Please note that our forum is a public platform, and we will modify your question to hide your personal information in the description. Kindly ensure that you hide any personal or organizational information the next time you post an error or other details to protect personal data. 


    Hi Minchan Kim

    Minecraft ownership is linked to the exact Microsoft account used to buy the game. If the Launcher asks you to buy it again, please check each possible Microsoft account in Microsoft Store order history and look for the Minecraft purchase around December 24, 2024.

    If you find the purchase, sign in with that same account in the Microsoft Store, Xbox app, and Minecraft Launcher.

    If you still cannot identify the account, the community forum cannot check private account, billing, or license records. You will need to contact Microsoft Support privately and provide the receipt details, such as the order number, purchase date, amount, and payment method.

    Also, please avoid posting the full receipt, order number, email addresses, or payment details publicly. Only share them with official Microsoft Support through a private support channel.

    Please note that this is a user-to-user support forum. Moderators and contributors, including external Microsoft employees, are not allowed to directly interfere with Microsoft product features or access back-end systems. Our role is limited solely to providing technical guidance on reported incidents, requests, or ideas. 

    Thank you for your understanding and patience

    이 대답이 도움이 되었나요?

    댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.