Issue with a company email account registered to a personal Microsoft account

Oh 0 평판 포인트
2026-05-04T04:03:03.7666667+00:00

I am experiencing a problem because my company email account is registered to my personal Microsoft account. Although I have deleted the company email account from my personal account information, it still appears to be linked to the company email. How can I resolve this? Due to this issue, I am continuously having trouble linking my company's Entra account with my company email.s?

Microsoft 365 및 Office | 구독, 계정, 청구 | 기업용 | MacOS
댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변 1개

정렬 기준: 가장 유용함
  1. 익명
    2026-05-04T05:51:07.5166667+00:00

    Please note that this is the ko-kr forum. We kindly recommend posting your question in Korean so that more community members can assist you. Alternatively, you may consider posting in the en-us forum if you prefer to use English. We sincerely appreciate your understanding.

    Hi Oh

    Based on my research, Microsoft's systems see two different accounts (one personal, one work) using the same email address. Even if you remove the email from your settings, the personal account still exists, which confuses login processes on your Mac.

    I would like to share some recommended solutions you can try:

    Rename Your Personal Microsoft Account

    You need to remove your company email address as a login "alias" from your personal account.

    • Go to the Microsoft account management page: https://account.live.com/names/Manage. Sign in with your personal account. Select "Add email" and choose to create a new @outlook.com address. This will be the new name for your personal account.
    • After creating the new alias, make it the "Primary alias."
    • You can now safely click "Remove" next to your company email address. This action is permanent.

    Clear Old Credentials from Your Mac

    • Sign out of all Microsoft 365 applications (Outlook, Teams, Word, etc.).
    • Open the Keychain Access app (in Applications > Utilities). Search for and delete all items containing Microsoft, Office, and ADAL. This is the most critical step for macOS.
    • Restart your Mac to ensure all changes take effect.

    Finally, open any Microsoft app (like Outlook or Teams) and sign in with your company email address. It will now correctly direct you to your company's (Entra ID) login page without any conflict.

    I hope this information helps. Please try these recommended steps and update me on how it goes in the comment section below. I look forward to your response.


    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.

    이 대답이 도움이 되었나요?


답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.