Unauthorized account created using my email and unknown phone number

geon ha hwang 20 평판 포인트
2026-04-29T08:13:33.8133333+00:00

Hello,

I believe my email address has been used to create an account without my permission. The account is linked to an unknown phone number ending in *********51, which I do not recognize.

I have already submitted the account recovery form twice, but I was unable to verify ownership of the account. This further leads me to believe that the account may not have been created by me.

I did not sign up for this account, and I am concerned about possible unauthorized use of my information. For privacy reasons, I am not including my full email address here, but I can provide it securely if needed.

Could you please advise how I can verify this account and take steps to secure or remove it? Also, if additional information is required, please let me know the appropriate support channel or contact point where I can safely provide my details.

Thank you for your assistance.KakaoTalk_Photo_2026-04-29-17-12-31

가정용 Windows | 기타 | 보안 및 개인 정보
댓글 0개 설명 없음

질문 작성자가 수락한 답변
EmilyS726 270.5K 평판 포인트 독립 자문가
2026-04-29T11:58:57.5233333+00:00

HelloHelloT누군가가 실수로 당신의 이메일 주소를 사용해 Microsoft 계정을 등록할 수 있는데, 보통 설정 시 오타 때문이에요. 하지만 이 마이크로소프트 계정이 본인의 것이라는 뜻은 아닙니다. 이메일 주소는 단지 마이크로소프트 계정에 로그인할 때 사용하는 별칭으로만 사용되기 때문입니다. naver.com 이메일 주소에 접근할 수 없습니다.

이메일 주소를 사용해 이 Microsoft 계정을 여는 것은 아무런 이점이 없습니다. 왜냐하면 이메일 주소를 확인할 수 없기 때문에, 이 계정은 작동하지 않을 것입니다. 게다가 말씀드렸듯이, 이메일 주소는 사용자 이름이나 별칭으로만 사용되기 때문에, 실제 이메일 서비스는 마이크로소프트가 아니라 naver.com naver.com 와 함께 보내는 데도 사용할 수 없습니다.

누군가가 당신을 사칭하는 것 같다고 걱정된다면, 그 마이크로소프트 계정으로 naver.com 이메일을 보낼 수 없기 때문에 가능성은 낮습니다. 여기로 가보세요: https://msrc.microsoft.com/report/

아래로 스크롤하여 Outlook 스팸 옵션을 사용해 사칭 신고를 하세요.

이 대답이 도움이 되었나요?

1명이 이 답변이 도움이 된다고 생각했습니다.

0 추가 답변

정렬 기준: 가장 유용함

답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.