조직 또는 개인 자격 증명을 이용한 Microsoft Teams 액세스
Hi @DB K,
Thank you for raising this question.
Unfortunately, at the moment there isn’t a supported registry key or policy in Microsoft Teams (New Teams) that works the same way as BlockAADWorkplaceJoin did for Classic Teams to prevent automatic sign‑in on company PCs. New Teams relies heavily on modern authentication and Single Sign‑On (SSO), using existing Windows sign‑in tokens and credentials. Because of that design, if valid tokens already exist on the device, Teams will automatically sign in.
Please also kindly understand that this is a user‑to‑user community forum, so I don’t have the ability to change product behavior, enforce policies, or access Microsoft’s backend systems. I can only help confirm and clarify the current limitations for you.
Given this, if this scenario is important for your organization, I strongly recommend submitting a feature request or sharing feedback directly through the Microsoft Teams Community, where it can be reviewed by the product team for potential future consideration.
I know this may not be the answer you were hoping for, but there isn’t much more I can do here beyond clarifying the current limitations and pointing you to the right channel where you can consider submitting feedback. Additionally, if this answer helps confirm the product limitation, you may consider clicking “Accept answer”. This will help pin and highlight the thread so other users who share the same concern and are looking for this capability in New Teams can more easily find the discussion, add their votes, or contribute additional feedback. The more votes and feedback this topic receives, the more likely it is to catch the product team’s attention and drive further improvements.
Thank you so much again for your understanding.
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.