Office 앱 설정을 위해 Microsoft 365에서 처리, 제품 키 사용 및 라이선스 활성화.
I’ve already downloaded the apps, but Powerpoint is wtill not installed. Do you have any idea why?
I've tried it 3 or 4 times, but it's still not working.
현재 Microsoft 365 family 구독중입니다.
자료 발표 등 활용할 일이 많아 파워포인트 데스크톱 앱 (웹용 X)을 사용해야 하는데, 다운로드 경로 등이 보이지 않습니다. 설치할 수 있는 방법을 알려주실 수 있나요?
Office 앱 설정을 위해 Microsoft 365에서 처리, 제품 키 사용 및 라이선스 활성화.
I’ve already downloaded the apps, but Powerpoint is wtill not installed. Do you have any idea why?
I've tried it 3 or 4 times, but it's still not working.
Hello,
You cannot just download the Powerpoint app alone. The whole Office package installs as a whole.
Please go to https://www.office.com
Sign into the Microsoft account you used for the subscription. Click on Apps on the left.
Then on the upper right, click on "Install apps". This will now download the installer file. Once downloaded, click on the file to install. It will install the Desktop version of the apps for you then.