로그인 하지 않은 채 삭제한 사진과 동영상 복원 하는 법

송희 한 0 평판 포인트
2026-02-02T02:51:31.79+00:00

Hello. On February 2, 2026, I deleted photos and videos stored on my Galaxy (Android) smartphone by pressing the "Skip to My Photos" button in the OneDrive app on my phone without logging in. After deleting, I went to Gallery and found that all the photos and videos I had deleted from OneDrive had also been deleted from Gallery. I logged in to OneDrive and checked the Recycle Bin, but it was empty. I also confirmed that the OneDrive Recycle Bin on my computer was empty. I don't have a Microsoft 365 subscription so I can't use One Drive Restore. I have many precious photos and videos stored on OneDrive. Can I restore them? Please respond quickly.

Microsoft 365 및 Office | OneDrive | 가정용 | Android
댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변 1개

정렬 기준: 가장 유용함
  1. Kai-H 28,245 평판 포인트 Microsoft 외부 직원 중재자
    2026-02-02T10:21:46.11+00:00

    Please note that this is Korean Q&A Forum, any threads should be posted in Korean. However, I will still provide an answer on English based on your initial response.   

    Hi, 송희 한

    Welcome to Microsoft Q&A forum.

    Sorry for this unwanted experience that you're encountering. What likely happened is that your Samsung phone had Gallery photo sync linked with OneDrive, so when the items were deleted in OneDrive, the same items were also removed from your phone’s Gallery as part of a two way sync.

    Here are some suggestions you can try in this situation:

    Check your Samsung Gallery Trash (this is the most common place they can still be)

    Open the Gallery app, tap Menu, then Recycle bin / Trash, select the photos or videos, then tap Restore.

    Check Google Photos Bin (if you also use Google Photos)

    Open Google Photos, go to Library, then Bin, select the items, then Restore.

    Check OneDrive Recycle Bin on the web, and also check Personal Vault items

    Sign in at OneDrive on the web, open Recycle bin, and restore anything you see. If the deleted items were inside Personal Vault, unlock the Vault first, then use the Show Personal Vault items option in the Recycle Bin view.

    Confirm you are in the correct OneDrive account

    If you have more than one Microsoft account, make sure you are signed into the same account that was used on the phone when the photos were backed up. (This can make the Recycle Bin look empty if you are in the wrong account.)

    If all bins are empty, contact OneDrive Support immediately

    If the items are not in Samsung Gallery Trash, Google Photos Bin, or OneDrive Recycle Bin, only OneDrive Support can check whether any backend recovery is still possible.

    • Visit this website: Contact - Microsoft Support 
    • Type Contact in the search box. 
    • Now click Get help, and Select Contact Support or Sign in to contact support below. 
    • Go to the Products and services tab, and choose either Microsoft 365 and Office category. 
    • On the Category tab, choose Technical Support. 
    • Go to Confirm. 
    • You can now choose the option of Chat with a support agent on your web browser. 

    Important Note*: The Chat support team only works at certain work times, (Monday to Friday: 9am to 6pm. Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.) so if the last window says you are not available, try to open it again the next day. If you prefer phone support, you can leave a phone number. That way, they can call you and help you. * 

    Thank you for your patience in reading, I hope this information has been helpful to you. 


    If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment."    

    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread. 

    이 대답이 도움이 되었나요?


답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.