원드라이브 교육 계정의 임시 용량 확장 요청 (Request for Temporary OneDrive Storage Expansion)

익명
2024-11-30T06:49:47+00:00

안녕하세요,
저는 교육용 OneDrive 계정을 사용 중입니다. 최근 계정 용량이 1TB에서 10GB로 축소되면서 중요한 데이터를 복원할 수 없는 상황에 처하게 되었습니다. 도움을 요청드리고자 합니다.

제가 OneDrive에 저장했던 자료들 중 일부를 압축 파일로 저장한 후, OneDrive에서 삭제를 진행했습니다. 그러나 압축 파일을 해제하려고 시도하던 중 "79 에러"가 발생하여 해제가 불가능한 상황입니다. 복원 소프트웨어를 사용해 데이터를 복구하려 했으나, 약 10% 정도밖에 복구하지 못했습니다. 결국, 원본 데이터를 다시 다운로드해야만 복구할 수 있을 것으로 보입니다.

현재, 다운로드를 시도하려면 용량 부족으로 인해 휴지통에서 파일 복원이 불가능합니다. 휴지통에 저장된 [김예림] 폴더와 2단계 휴지통의 [사진] 폴더를 복구하려고 합니다. 이에 용량을 일시적으로 확장할 수 있는지 문의드립니다.

이 계정에는 대학 시절부터 모아온 자료를 포함해 저의 모든 추억과 소중한 정보들이 담겨 있어 매우 간절한 상황입니다. 제가 삭제 후 데이터를 확인하지 않은 저의 불찰이 크다는 점은 충분히 인지하고 있습니다만, 이번 한 번만 도움을 주신다면 정말 감사하겠습니다.

추가 용량 확장에 대해 추가 비용이 필요하다면 지불할 의사가 있습니다.
다시 한 번 부탁드립니다. 귀사의 검토와 지원에 깊이 감사드립니다.

감사합니다.


Subject: Request for Temporary OneDrive Storage Expansion

Dear [Microsoft Support Team],

I am currently using an Education OneDrive account. Recently, the storage capacity of my account was reduced from 1TB to 10GB, which has left me unable to recover important data. I am reaching out to request your assistance.

I had saved some of my files as compressed archives in OneDrive and proceeded to delete them from my storage. However, when I attempted to extract the compressed files, I encountered a "79 error," making extraction impossible. I tried using recovery software to restore the data, but only about 10% of the files could be recovered. It seems that the only way to fully restore the files is to download the original data again.

Currently, due to the lack of available storage, I cannot restore files from the OneDrive Recycle Bin. I specifically need to recover the [Kim Yelim] folder from the Recycle Bin and the [Photos folder] from the second-stage Recycle Bin. Therefore, I would like to ask if it is possible to temporarily expand my storage capacity.

This account contains critical documents and personal data, including memories and important information accumulated since my university days. I acknowledge my oversight in not verifying the compressed files before deletion, but I would be incredibly grateful if you could help me this one time.

If additional costs are required for the temporary storage expansion, I am willing to pay. I sincerely appreciate your consideration and support, and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Thank you.

Microsoft 365 및 Office | OneDrive | 교육용 | MacOS

잠긴 질문. 이 질문은 Microsoft 지원 커뮤니티에서 마이그레이션되었습니다. 질문이 도움이 되었는지 여부에 대해 응답할 수는 있지만, 메모나 회신을 추가하거나 질문을 따를 수는 없습니다.

댓글 0개 설명 없음
질문 작성자가 수락한 답변
익명
2024-11-30T08:53:43+00:00

Contact your educational institution IT to recover - did they not warn you of the actions that they have implimented? this reduction was not an MS action.

이 대답이 도움이 되었나요?

1명이 이 답변이 도움이 된다고 생각했습니다.
댓글 0개 설명 없음

0 추가 답변

정렬 기준: 가장 유용함