Outlook.com 일정을 이용한 이벤트 예약 및 관리
저희는 사용자를 위하여 번역된 내용을 제공하고 있습니다. 문법적 오류가 있더라도 양해바랍니다.
정보 주셔서 감사합니다. 나는 그것을 재현하고 제품 팀의 연락처가 그것을 알 수 있도록 노력할 것입니다.
안녕하세요.
웹에서 아웃룩 캘린더를 이용하고 있습니다.
오른쪽 상단 '나의 하루' 버튼을 누르면 To Do에서 작성한 목록을 볼 수 있었는데,
언젠가부터 예전에 작성하고 이미 지운 목록만 계속 뜹니다.
항목을 지워도 화면을 새로고침하면 항목이 지워지지 않고 그대로 있어요.
목록 중 한 항목을 선택해 마우스 오른쪽 버튼을 눌러 'To Do'에서 열기를 선택하면
To Do 화면으로 잘 넘어가긴 하는데 이미 지운 목록이니까 작업을 찾을 수 없다고 나오구요.
'나의 하루'-'작업' 버튼을 누르면 To Do에서 어떤 목록을 가져올건지 선택할 수 있었던 걸로 기억하는데 버튼을 눌러도 아무 반응이 없습니다.
To Do<->아웃룩 서로 제 계정으로 연결은 되어 있는데 아웃룩에서 To Do 정보를 가져오지 못하는 상태인듯한데
어떻게 해결해야 할까요? 답변 부탁드립니다.
Outlook.com 일정을 이용한 이벤트 예약 및 관리
잠긴 질문. 이 질문은 Microsoft 지원 커뮤니티에서 마이그레이션되었습니다. 질문이 도움이 되었는지 여부에 대해 응답할 수는 있지만, 메모나 회신을 추가하거나 질문을 따를 수는 없습니다.
저희는 사용자를 위하여 번역된 내용을 제공하고 있습니다. 문법적 오류가 있더라도 양해바랍니다.
정보 주셔서 감사합니다. 나는 그것을 재현하고 제품 팀의 연락처가 그것을 알 수 있도록 노력할 것입니다.
Do you remember I said the Calendar imports data from To Do only in Internet Explorer and MS Edge(after using IE), not in other browsers including Chrome?
The problem might have to do with the recent update MS realeased, not different browsers.
The reason why IE worked properly was that IE opened the older version of the Calendar even though I used the same address for all browsers.
It seems like when IE was automatically linked to Edge, IE sent the link of the older version to Edge.
That's why Edge didn't worked before, then suddenly started to work properly opening the old version.
The most noticeable feature of the update was a wider range of colors for "My Calendars" menu.
I notice that the setting of the Calendar in IE and MS Edge(after being linked from IE) belongs to the older version. (Pleased find the attached pic.)
I really hope MS is aware of this bug and fix this.
IE and MS Edge(linked from IE): The old ver of Calendar imports data from To Do
Other browsers: The new ver of Calendar CANNOT import data from To Do
저희는 사용자를 위하여 번역된 내용을 제공하고 있습니다. 문법적 오류가 있더라도 양해바랍니다.
IE를 사용한 후 Edge에서 작동했다는 것이 확실히 이상합니다.
그들은 ourtlook.com 에 대한 몇 가지 작업을하고 있지만 널리 퍼진 문제가 아니기 때문에 이것이 관련이 있다고 생각하지 않습니다. 내 지원 연락처가이 버그에 대해 알고 있는지 확인합니다.
Thank you for your help.
Here's what I've tried as per your suggestions. I'm using Chrome for your reference.
Nothing worked, but your suggestions reminded me of trying different web browsers other than my main browser, Chrome.
I already knew Microsoft Edge didn't work, but I tried it again along with Firefox and Internet Explorer which I didn't try before.
MS Edge and Firefox didn't work (They are the same as Chrome. The Calendar works fine but can't import data from To Do),
but Internet Explorer worked properly!
When I closed the IE browser and tried it again to make sure it works, the message saying I should be using MS Edge popped up and
I was moved to MS Edge automatically.
I was sure Ms Edge wouldn't work because it didn't work just 15 minutes ago, but it suddenly started working after I was automatically moved from IE Explorer. It doesn't make any sense to me, but now I can see all the lists in To Do on the side bar of the Calendar.
Chrome and Firefox still don't work.
Now that I know my problem with the Calendar has to do with Chrome, what should I do?
As I said above, I already tried your suggestions deleting cashes, cookies, etc. and using different browsing modes.
I only use Chrome and I don't want to use MS Edge or other broswer only to use the Calendar.
The reason I use Outlook Calendar is that I don't have to open seperate windows to access my calendar and to-do lists.
I hope you can help me.
Chrome
Microsoft Edge