윈도우 11 초기 설정 과정 중 뒤로 가기 키가 작동하지 않는 이유는 무엇입니까?

익명
2024-03-21T17:42:38+00:00

초기 설정을 거의 마치고 머아크로소프트 365 무료 체험을 권유하는 창까지 왔습니다. 여기서 앞선 과정들을 검토하거나 수정해야겟다는 생각이 들어 ‘뒤로 가기’ 버튼을 눌렀습니다.

그러나 뒤로 가기 버튼은 작동하지 않았습니다.

해당 버튼이 작동하지 않은 이유에 대해 궁금합니다.

오류나 버그인 것인가요? 아니면 프로그래머님이 애초에 설계하실 때 이 단계에 와서는 뒤로 가기를 누르는 것이 초기 설정을 정상적으로 완료하는 데 안 좋은 영향을 줄 수 있아 의도적으로 작동하지 않도록 막아놓은 것일까요?

뭔가 중요한 윈도우 초기 설정 중에 일어난 버그나 오류처럼 보여 이 오류의 발생이 혹여나 중요한 초기 설정 과정에 안 좋은 영향을 끼쳤을지 걱정도 됩니다. 완전무결한 과정이었어야 하는데 도중에 오류가 발생한 것이니까요. 오류인 게 맞다면 이 찝찝함을 없애기 위해 초기화 후 다시 초기 설정을 할까 싶은데 괜찮을까요?

혹시 번거로우시겠지만 해당 과정에서 뒤로 가기가 작동하지 않는 것이 저만 겪은 것이 아닌지 확인해주실 수 있나요? 가능하다면 해당 단계에서 뒤로 가기를 의도적으로 먹통이 되도록 하는 코드? 같은 게 짜져있는지 확인 좀 부탁드려도 될까요?

가정용 Windows | Windows 11 | 설치 및 업그레이드

잠긴 질문. 이 질문은 Microsoft 지원 커뮤니티에서 마이그레이션되었습니다. 질문이 도움이 되었는지 여부에 대해 응답할 수는 있지만, 메모나 회신을 추가하거나 질문을 따를 수는 없습니다.

댓글 0개 설명 없음
질문 작성자가 수락한 답변
익명
2024-03-23T14:43:57+00:00

이 응답은 자동으로 번역되었습니다. 따라서 문법 오류 또는 이상한 표현이 있을 수 있습니다.

귀하의 질문에 대한 답변이 되어 기쁩니다. 왼쪽 하단 모서리에 있는 예를 클릭하십시오. 제발 도와주세요. 문제가 다시 발생하면 언제든지 Microsoft 커뮤니티에서 질문할 수 있습니다.

이 대답이 도움이 되었나요?

1명이 이 답변이 도움이 된다고 생각했습니다.
댓글 0개 설명 없음

15 추가 답변

정렬 기준: 등록순
  1. 익명
    2024-03-22T16:18:02+00:00

    Thank you for your reply!

    And it really does not bothers me so you don't have to be sorry sir.

    I know that my question is unessential. But because of my lack of knowledge regarding computer science, I get awkward feeling which might be a delusion. So I really want to eliminate this feeling by knowing more about what's really going on during windows setup process.

    Pressing 'Go back' key to review earlier stage but only to find out it is not working properly made me to think I have caused an error during windows setup process. Since first setup is so essential, I wanted no variables to affect the process. I think I have some kind of obsession. I thought unexpected 'not working properly' caused by my input might have affected the process.

    So I got curious whether 'not responding to my input' is a bug or an intended deactivation.

    And thanks to Agent Aaron my delusion is getting some cracks.

    It's an intended deactivation as you said right? ( Really thank you for the effort to get the proper information from the engineer. But then why is there still 'go back' button since it is no use lol.)

    The chance that clicking that button and not getting expected output might have caused some problems to windows setup process is just delusional right? (Since it's an input so... it might have affected something at least..?)

    and what do you mean by '오른쪽 상단 모서리에 있는 뒤로 버튼을 클릭하여 돌아갈 수 있습니다.'

    because I see no button on the top right corner. And it contradicts what you said earlier. You said I cannot go back to earlier process by clicking it and it's intended. I am bit confused.

    이 대답이 도움이 되었나요?

    댓글 0개 설명 없음
  2. 익명
    2024-03-23T05:01:23+00:00

    이 응답은 자동으로 번역되었습니다. 따라서 문법 오류 또는 이상한 표현이 있을 수 있습니다.

    제 입력 오류로 인해 영향을 끼쳐 드려 죄송합니다. 왼쪽 상단 모서리입니다. 시스템은 설정을 완료할 때까지 작업을 저장하지 않으며, 복귀할 수 없는 상황이 발생할 수 있습니다. 강제로 종료하고 재부팅하면 처음에 수행한 단계를 반복하게 됩니다.

    이것은 맨 처음에 왼쪽 상단 모서리에 게시 한 사진입니다.

    다른 질문이 있거나 명확하게 설명하지 않은 경우 알려주십시오.

    감사합니다

    아론- MSFT | Microsoft 커뮤니티 지원 전문가

    이 대답이 도움이 되었나요?

    댓글 0개 설명 없음
  3. 익명
    2024-03-23T06:50:06+00:00

    이 응답은 자동으로 번역되었습니다. 따라서 문법 오류 또는 이상한 표현이 있을 수 있습니다.

    아직 메시지를 받지 못했습니다. 내가 당신을 위해 할 수 있는 다른 일이 있거나 명확하지 않은 것이 있으면 주저하지 말고 알려주십시오.

    이 대답이 도움이 되었나요?

    댓글 0개 설명 없음
  4. 익명
    2024-03-23T08:29:49+00:00

    Sorry for late reply.

    I don't want to bother you so please reply whenever you have time to do so since my ticket is about minor issue.

    My concern is this.

    By pressing that 'Go back' button, I have given an input to system. I hope it worked but it did not.

    I interpreted this as an unnecessary input was given during windows first setup process and might have damaged the setup process. (Since it's not working. I interpreted 'Not working' means it's not normal / out of algorithm = 'bug might occur area')

    Does pressing 'Go back' button which does not work do any harm toward windows first setup process?

    I considering factory resetting my windows if only I can erase a negative impact which might have caused by pressing that not working 'Go back' button.

    I am curious whether the event I faced during windows first setup have caused any negative impact on the process or not. Can pressing not working 'go back' button during the process ruin the first setup process in any way?

    Or am I being too delusional due to my lack of knowledge regarding computer science?

    The reason why I am being this obsessed is I just hope my windows system went through pure first setup process and have no issue at all. I am worried whether that minor unnecessary input I made might have caused any negative impact on the system setup process.

    sorry again for the stupid question I am having.

    But I need an answer..

    Thank you!

    이 대답이 도움이 되었나요?

    댓글 0개 설명 없음