Cosa vuol dire questo errore?
2023-08-23 11:57:08, Info CBS Failed to internally open package. [HRESULT = 0x800f0805 - CBS_E_INVALID_PACKAGE]
2023-08-23 11:57:08, Info CBS Failed to create open package. [HRESULT = 0x800f0805 - CBS_E_INVALID_PACKAGE]
2023-08-23 11:57:08, Info CBS Failed to OpenPackage using worker session [HRESULT = 0x800f0805]
Windows per utenti privati | Windows 10 | Windows Update
Domanda bloccata. Questa domanda è stata eseguita dalla community del supporto tecnico Microsoft. È possibile votare se è utile, ma non è possibile aggiungere commenti o risposte o seguire la domanda.
41 risposte
Ordina per: Più utili
-
Anonimo
2023-08-25T16:14:36+00:00 -
DaveM121 937.5K Punti di reputazione Consulente indipendente2023-08-25T10:05:59+00:00 Well done, hopefully your system will now be stable.
-
Anonimo
2023-08-25T10:04:59+00:00 Thank you. I've installed the optional quality update that can help with finding updates and in fact it found another lacking update: KB5029331
-
DaveM121 937.5K Punti di reputazione Consulente indipendente2023-08-25T09:30:47+00:00 Well done, great troubleshooting.
-
Anonimo
2023-08-25T09:27:24+00:00 Done. Anyway I've found TrustedInstaller service error in Windows Update, it was not set as autostart. I've run the command below, restarted the computer and now Windows Updates has found KB5029847 update and installed it:
SC config trustedinstaller start=auto