Where to contact or get help from Microsoft

Laquez 0 Reputation points
2026-10-09T14:08:09.23+00:00

My Microsoft account has been hacked and the attacker has changed the Email, so I have no way of getting back in and when I try to submit the recovery form it tells me, that my email doesn't exist. I have replied to an email, which I got typing with a xbox helper, but I did not get a reply on it. I can't find a number to contact or another email to write to, and I'm stuck without my main Microsoft account with no clue what to do. I'm not even logged into my computers windows because of this. I really, really, really need my Microsoft account back, so if I could get somewhere or someone to contact, it would be greatly appreciated.

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Identity Manager
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.