Activated Token doesn't match with the email receive "your Microsoft order #xxxx has been processed"

it snp 0 Reputation points
2026-10-09T09:26:08.5966667+00:00

I purchased 18 unit of MS.ESD OFF HOME AND BUS 2024 ALL LNG and the token is register to 1 single email address.

  1. There are 2 token key activated but didn't receive the email send from Microsoft "Your Microsoft Order #xxxx has been processed". May I know how to tack and trace this?
  2. I have a token which I'm sure haven't activate but when try to activate it shows already registered. How I can verify whether this has been registered/activated or not?

Appreciate all your feedback and advice.

Thanks.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For business | Windows
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.