Need an ATO (Account Takeover Investigation) Ticket submitted or addressed by an enginneer

Martin Kennedy Carter 0 Reputation points
2026-10-08T13:42:49.8+00:00

All I have been trying to do is get my OneDrive back from someone who hacked it. There has been no response from Microsoft and I have submitted the approval form. I need to be able to connect with someone or takes screenshots so my identity is not hacked further. I have already done the necessary steps to recover but because the primary address was changed I don't have access. See Screenshots for details.

Please correspond! I just want to be able to connect with a live agent and there is no one to give this ATO (Account Takeover Investigation) ticket to! I just need someone to jump on this.

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.