Microsoft 365 License Renewal Installed - NONE of my applications work (Word, Power Point, Excel etc...)

James Hill 0 Reputation points
2026-10-07T22:59:12.2233333+00:00

Currently, I have multiple Microsoft 365 licenses listed on my MacBook. I have a technical problem with the new license I just paid for today. NONE of my Microsoft 365 applications work; they all report that I must renew my license.

I have the License installed and proof of payment on my debit card from Microsft today.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | MacOS
0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. James Hill 0 Reputation points
    2026-10-07T23:00:31.59+00:00

    I need Technical HELP by phone !!! NOW

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. Manoel Barros 22,245 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-07T23:40:58.29+00:00

    Hi!

    What do you mean you have multiple Microsoft 365 licenses on your Mac? Are you using multiple accounts on the device? Please explain the situation to me in more detail.

    The Mac can have issues with multiple licenses, so it’s important to know exactly what you are referring to.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.