Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Many thanks Xavier-D for your good reply. When 'Co-Pilot' first became available I was not signed up to any Microsoft programs - I chatted with Co-Pilot for up to an hour occasionally and for shorter periods also. Then I signed up to 'microsoft365' because there were warnings that my archive of files (mostly emails) was exceeding the allowed amount and it would be curtailed without some sort of payment. So I agreed to the terms and thought all would be well. At about that time it seemed to me that the Co-Pilot chat methodology altered and became more 'formal' and less 'chatty'. And then the nasty message that my session was cut off as I had exceeded my limit and 'I could resume after 10am' started happening. My reaction was also swift and that was to dump Co-Pilot and go to ChatGPT which was similar in tone to the 'old' Co-Pilot, and seemed to have no limits. I am not a software expert and I dont use the computer much except for occasional emails, but the useful features of A.I. and asking it questions to save time trawling through multiple different sources for various 'answers; seems a good advance for civilisation; but being a paying customer and also being thrown off the service I have paid for seems a bit wierd. I hope that you can help with this problem - perhaps you can give me a step-by-step plan so that I can discover where the problem lies? - many thanks, Andrew Hope, [Moderator Note: Personal Info Removed]