Cannot log in to new 365 Business Standard admin centre

Salome Posthumus 0 Reputation points
2026-10-07T12:42:19.4266667+00:00

I have a personal Microsoft account. Yesterday I purchased a Business Standard account. I went through the verification steps, but once I logged out (as I was instructed to do) I could not log in again. Now I cannot log a ticket or cancel my subscription because I cannot log in to the admin centre. The call centre in South Africa is not routing calls through to an operator. There is no email address to contact. There seems to be no way to speak to a human. I am stuck in a complete loop and am extremely frustrated.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For business | Windows
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Jayden-P 3,540 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-07T12:48:12.69+00:00

    Hi @Salome Posthumus

    To better understand how the Microsoft 365 tenant was provisioned, could you please confirm:

    • When you say you cannot log in, are you unable to complete the authentication process (such as MFA or verification) or do you not have the sign-in credentials for the Microsoft 365 administrator account?
    • Did you receive any Microsoft 365 welcome or onboarding emails after purchasing the subscription?
    • If so, do those emails contain a tenant name in the format @yourcompany.onmicrosoft.com?
    • During the purchase or verification process, were you provided with an administrator account (for example, username*@yourtenant.onmicrosoft.com*)?

    This information can help determine whether the Microsoft 365 tenant was successfully created and which account should be used to access the Microsoft 365 Admin Center.

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.