Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Dear Martina Comune di Mandello del Lario,
Please understand that this forum is a public platform, and moderators will modify your question to cover your personal information in the description. Please notice to hide these personal or organization information next time you post error or some information to protect personal data.
Based on the information provided, the OpenID configuration endpoint indicates that the tenant does exist and that the default Microsoft domain mandellolarioit.onmicrosoft.com is associated with the Tenant ID you referenced.
However, this is a public community forum, and as a forum user, I do not have access to internal systems or tenant registration records. Therefore, I am unable to verify who created the tenant, when it was created, or which account was used during the tenant creation process.
If this tenant is believed to be associated with your organization, I recommend opening a support request with Microsoft Support. After validating ownership and authorization, the support team may be able to review any available tenant-related records and advise what information can be provided.
To submit ticket support, you can refer to this article Get support for Microsoft 365 for business
I hope it helps, feel free to reach out if you have any other questions.
Note: Please follow the steps in the forum documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.