How do you speak to live support

Philip Meredith 0 Reputation points
2026-08-12T22:40:24.48+00:00

How do I speak to a live support person? I've found how to do it before

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows

Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

3 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. AI answer

    2026-08-12T22:40:38.8233333+00:00

    For Microsoft 365 for home, these are the supported ways to reach a live support person:

    1. Use the Get Help app or browser to contact support.
    2. In the support experience, type Contact Support or Chat with an agent.
    3. Select Contact support.
    4. Choose the product and category, then follow the prompts to start a live chat or request a call back if that option is offered.

    Another path for Microsoft 365 for home is:

    1. Try the Microsoft support contact experience.
    2. Sign in with the Microsoft account tied to the subscription if prompted.
    3. Select the Microsoft 365 or Office product.
    4. Choose the support category.
    5. Select chat with a support agent in the browser when available.

    If phone support is preferred, Microsoft also provides a support contact path and, for business admins, global support phone numbers are available through the admin support flow.


    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
  2. James Duckworth 0 Reputation points
    2026-10-08T17:48:09.7766667+00:00

    I purchased Microsoft 365 for $99. How do I find and use it. This Copilot thing is usesless.

    Was this answer helpful?

  3. Lisa M 0 Reputation points
    2026-10-08T17:27:50.18+00:00

    My outlook crashed on September 26 my MS 365 is completely broken. I have been trying to speak with a live remote support agent for days. After 11 days of support they have left me high and dry. No way to send or receive in outlook and all support options exhausted. I guess Microsoft has decided we are not worth supporting their broken products anymore.

    Was this answer helpful?