We've recently installed a Server 2022 as a Remote Desktop Server.
We have a load of Mac users, some laptops, some desktops who connect using the Microsoft Remote Desktop app from the app store.
We are finding that when a user gets disconnected, whether its VPN drops out, or the Mac goes to sleep and closes the RDP connection, when that user tries to log back into their remote desktop session, they get a black screen.
If I try and connect to that session on the server, the black screen appears for me too. I also notice the network information bar shows 1 or 2 bars out of the 4.
To get the user back signed in, I have to manually close the Windows Logon User Interface service (I think thats what its called)
Some of these users are connecting on the local network over wireless and some are connected with an ethernet cable.
Really odd. Has anyone else seen this before?
Many thanks