Cannot open anything in office 365.

Ian Harding 0 Reputation points
2026-10-11T11:00:58.57+00:00

Have paid my subscription via pay ;pal in September so I am up to date. I cannot open any thing, I am blocked as if I had not paid. My account shows I have paid but it seems there is a strange e mail showing when I log in. It says it will send a code to an e mail that is not mine. I need to talk to a human but it Microsoft refuse help

Microsoft 365 and Office | Other
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
DaveM121 938.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2026-10-11T11:34:56.94+00:00

This forum is just a user to user forum, no-one here has any account access, to resolve this subscription problem, you will need to contact Microsoft Support directly, try using this method to contact their support.

Go to this link: https://support.microsoft.com/contactus

Select Microsoft 365

Click 'Get Home Support'.

In the box provided, type billing.

Press Enter, then on the next page, scroll down and click 'Sign in to Contact Support'.

Navigate to Microsoft 365 and Office - Manage my Subscription.

Select the 'Chat with support agent in web browser' option

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

0 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.