Windows Partner Center employment verification stuck — support portal not loading

Star 0 Reputation points
2026-10-10T04:45:25.49+00:00

Hello,

I'm trying to complete verification for my company's Windows Developer account in Microsoft Partner Center.

Current situation:

  • My Microsoft developer account is active.

Email verification is complete.

Employment Verification shows "Rejected" and "Pending Partner Action."

Business Verification has not progressed.

I successfully submitted a verification document around October 3, 2026.

The Resolve panel continues to say "Document submitted successfully. Microsoft should review within 5 days."

The estimated verification date of October 7 has passed without a visible status update.

Support access issue:

I've attempted to contact Microsoft through Windows Developer Support, but Engage Center remains stuck on its loading screen. Other users can access the portal, but it does not load properly for my account.

The alternative Partner Center support form only displays recommended solutions and does not let me complete a support request.

My questions:

How can I contact the Windows Developer account verification team if Engage Center is inaccessible?

How can I confirm whether my submitted document is still being reviewed or has actually been rejected?

Is there an alternative way to create a private support ticket for this issue?

Could additional proof connecting my business to its email domain be required for employment verification?

I want to resolve this without wasting another limited document submission attempt.

Thank you for your assistance.Hello,

I'm trying to complete verification for my company's Windows Developer account in Microsoft Partner Center.

Current situation:

My Microsoft developer account is active.

Email verification is complete.

Employment Verification shows "Rejected" and "Pending Partner Action."

Business Verification has not progressed.

I successfully submitted a verification document around October 3, 2026.

The Resolve panel continues to say "Document submitted successfully. Microsoft should review within 5 days."

The estimated verification date of October 7 has passed without a visible status update.

Support access issue:

I've attempted to contact Microsoft through Windows Developer Support, but Engage Center remains stuck on its loading screen. Other users can access the portal, but it does not load properly for my account.

The alternative Partner Center support form only displays recommended solutions and does not let me complete a support request.

My questions:

How can I contact the Windows Developer account verification team if Engage Center is inaccessible?

How can I confirm whether my submitted document is still being reviewed or has actually been rejected?

Is there an alternative way to create a private support ticket for this issue?

Could additional proof connecting my business to its email domain be required for employment verification?

I want to resolve this without wasting another limited document submission attempt.

Thank you for your assistance.

Microsoft Partner Center | Other
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.