Urgent: Microsoft Account Hacked, Primary Email Changed to bibimail.net, and 2FA Enabled – Need Manual Human Intervention (Uncensored Proofs Available)

dragonz ken 0 Reputation points
2026-10-10T04:31:45.4+00:00

Hello Microsoft Community and Support Team,

I am writing this post out of pure frustration and desperation. My primary Microsoft/Xbox account has been severely compromised and taken over by an unauthorized third party. I am completely locked out, and the automated Account Recovery Form (ACSR) is completely useless because the hacker immediately enabled 2-Step Verification (2FA). I tried reaching out to Minecraft Support twice [--PII--], but both tickets were instantly closed by automated robot templates telling me to use the ACSR form.

I am the legitimate, original owner of this account, and I have concrete, irrefutable digital and physical proof of ownership. I am pleading for a Microsoft agent or a forum moderator to manually review my case and escalate it to the appropriate internal security team.

Here is the exact chronology of what happened:

  1. My original primary email address was: ******@gmail.com

The hacker managed to breach the account, completely removed my original email from the primary alias list, and replaced it with a malicious email address: ******@bibimail.net.

  1. The hacker then turned on 2FA using their own authentication app/device.

Why I am 100% able to prove my ownership (I have all the screenshots ready): [--PII--]

Because the automated bots cannot handle accounts locked by a hacker's 2FA, I desperately need a human support agent to look at my transaction hash, my Family Safety Unique ID, and my local Windows session to manually restore my original email or migrate my digital licenses to a secure address.

Please, how can I get in touch with a real person from the Microsoft Account Investigation or Global Enforcement Team to submit my uncensored documents privately? Any help or escalation from the moderators would mean the world to me.

Thank you very much.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Lucus-V 13,735 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-10T15:51:08.9666667+00:00

    Hi dragonz ken,

    Please note that our Microsoft Q&A forum is a public platform, and we will modify your response/ question to hide your personal information in the description. Kindly ensure that you hide any personal or organizational information the next time you post an error or other details to protect personal data.

    First, I am truly sorry that you are going through this. Losing access to an account due to a compromise can be incredibly stressful and frustrating, especially when it contains purchases, personal data, and gaming history that are important to you. I completely understand why you are hoping for a manual review after the efforts you have already made.

    Based on the details you shared, it appears that an unauthorized party changed the account's alias and enabled their own two-step verification method, leaving you locked out of the account.

    Unfortunately, it is important to clarify both the limitations of this community and the reality of Microsoft's account recovery process. As community members, we do not have access to Microsoft account records, internal security systems, recovery requests, or escalation channels. We cannot review ownership evidence, receipts, Family Safety information, account identifiers, device information, or any other documentation, nor can we restore access, remove 2FA, reverse security changes, or escalate cases to internal account investigation teams.

    It is also important to set expectations that even Microsoft support agents are generally unable to bypass account security, remove a hacker's 2FA, manually return ownership of an account, or grant access based solely on documents or screenshots provided by a customer. Account recovery decisions are governed by Microsoft's account security and verification processes, and support agents must follow those processes as well.

    I realize this is probably not the answer you were hoping for, and I genuinely wish there were more that we could do from the community side. However, we do not have any ability to intervene in account ownership disputes or recover accounts on behalf of users.

    I am sincerely sorry for your situation and hope that you are ultimately able to regain access to your account.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.