access One Drive in 365 Family

Biddy O'Connor 0 Reputation points
2026-10-08T13:45:00.9233333+00:00

in Microsoft 365 Family how do I access One Drive?

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Brian Tillman 27,495 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-08T14:25:07.95+00:00

    Hi. I'm Brian and I'll try to help.

    There are two ways. One way is to log into https://onedrive.live.com/ using your Microsoft account with the Family subscription. The other is to log into Windows using that same account and locate the OneDrive folder under your Windows profile.

    Do either of those work for you? If not, describe exactly what happens when you do them and if you receive any errors messages, include them here exactly as they appear on your screen. Be sure to erase what precedes the @ if there are any addresses in the error message.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.