No one is helping me with my compromised account.

Martin Kennedy Carter 0 Reputation points
2026-10-08T13:19:19.5866667+00:00

All I have been trying to do is get my OneDrive back from someone who hacked it. There has been no response from Microsoft and I have submitted the approval form. I need to be able to connect with someone or takes screenshots so my identity is not hacked further. Please correspond! I just want to be able to connect with a live agent and there is no one to give this ATO ticket to!

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Stefan Blom 353.9K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2026-10-08T13:31:50.9+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.